What do I do if I am harassed or bullied?
If you feel able, make it clear to the harasser or bully that you object to their behaviour (you may want to take a Federation Representative or a friend with you for support);

If the behaviour continues, keep a record of the incidents, and

Speak to your Police Federation Representative, a supervisor or a senior officer to discuss your options;

If necessary, raise a complaint through the Grievance or Fairness at Work procedure, and

If necessary, seek medical help.
Category: EQUALITY, [68]